Thursday, July 14, 2011

My lion away from Africa


What does is mean to miss something?  I don't think there is any such thing as missing, because we have everything always around us.. Have you ever had a conversation with someone and you get the experience that they say something in the exact same way as your friend or brother or mother would say it? or make a face that only your best friend would make? and suddenly they do not seem so far away anymore.. it is as if they just happened to pop up in an other person for a split second to say hello.  My dog maximus reminds me everyday about the lions in africa.. the way he runs, the way he sneaks through the bushes, and the way he greats me with love and understanding. He is my lion away from africa, and suddenly im not so far away from the roaring savanna anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment