Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rescue me!

Aretha Franklin screams
Rescue me
Oh take me in your arms
Rescue me
I want your tender charms
'Coz I'm lonely and I'm blue
I need you and your love too
But if Aretha Franklin would stop and listen,
she would maybe hear and see
that being lonely is just another form of TO BE
being blue is just another color choice
that will give you the solitude to hear your own voice
so don't always look for 
the easy way out
If you can choose the long over the short
there should be no doubt.
Yes
it can be hard 
yes 
you will be challenged
and yes
you will have water over your head,
but you can still swim and hold you breath
no reason to fear death.
So next time you scream Rescue me!!
And someone tosses 
a life saving buoy
Swim away from it and shout
I choose  life A'HOY

No comments:

Post a Comment