Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle!!!

I want to ride my bicycle.. I want to ride it now.
Sometimes it so easy to get into a car and drive to where you are going.. But maybe its a bit too easy.
maybe you should ride your bike instead?
Maybe you should ride a bike to work, school, or to town.
Yes I know it suck to ride a bike uphill
But its so much fun to ride down.
You get to move and breathe fresh air,
And at the same time you are telling the universe that you care.
ON a bike you travel in day or sunlight
and you can stay away the subway
and the constant elbow fight.
Chose 2 wheels instead of two,
 It is better for our world and for you!

1 comment:

  1. I try to ride my bike as much as I can too - I have a folding bike though, so those times when I do drive or take the subway, I can have my bike with me, in case I get the chance to ditch the car/subway and get out and ride.

    ReplyDelete