Thursday, November 29, 2012

Help I courired myself!


courier delivers messages, packages, and mail, and the other day also me! Couriers are distinguished from ordinary mail services by features such as speed, security, tracking, signature, specialization and individualization of express services, and swift delivery times, which are optional for most everyday mail services. As a premium service, couriers are usually more expensive than usual mail services, and their use is typically restricted to packages where one or more of these features are considered important enough to warrant the cost. I was one of the packages without warranty and "deliver and you get you money back" kind of deals. I was the cheapest way of traveling and me and my buddy reached our destination! Luckily I got the front seat on top of a package, and for a tall girl that means hugging the roof for a long few hours. The rest of the passengers where packed like sardines between mountains of packages in the back of the van. The trip consisted of 3 engine stops, 4 load checks, 5 fresh air breaks for the guys in the back of the van, and 1 sudden : Holy shit! Did you see that massive kudu antelope crossing? Oh and i forgot the six elbows i  had to shoot out to keep the driver awake. It is like they say: A courier service is a premium service, its, fast, shaky,tight,with swift delivery times and it sure beats your average bus or taxi transport. I got courired and it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment